Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Real Answer Is "Nothing"...



In a rare, but long overdue twist of serendipidous intervention, I decided to go to my dear friend Mama Kat's blog to find inspiration for a post. In an even rarer, and longer overdue twist of serendipidous intervention, it actually happened!
(j/k Kat, you know I got nuthin' but love for ya baby, uh huh)

So for my 100th post (that's right bitches, it's all about the Benjamins) I have decided to participate in...
Mama’s Losin’ It

What you're tasting right now? That's the sweet nectar of pure giddified anticipation... You're welcome.



Write a list of 50 things you want to do before you turn 100. Otherwise known as a "bucket list". (I had to cut the actual number in half... I can't even name 100 things)

  1. Turn 99
  2. Beat "dairong" by 100 points on Words With Friends
  3. Tell someone with a face tattoo that they've effectively ruined their chances of being a productive member of society
  4. Spit on Katy Perry
  5. That guy from the Motorolla Xoom commercial
  6. Fly
  7. Personally thank Manolo Blahnik
  8. Get through my Netflix que
  9. Solve a crime
  10. Eat every pastry in a Parisian pastry shop
  11. Win The Biggest Loser (see above)
  12. Tell David Beckham "No"
  13. Have an Absolut flavor named after me
  14. Concoct a reanimation serum
  15. Rid the world of monkeys
  16. Frollick with Jennifer Garner
  17. Bury Steve Carrell in the sand
  18. Make Kristin Wiig laugh
  19. Cook personal pizzas with Ricky Gervais
  20. Kick it with your mom
  21. Find a way to make donuts taste as good as they smell
  22. Throw (and land) a punch
  23. Watch The Bucket List
  24. Fiji
  25. Be a guest judge on Project Runway
  26. Invent edible staples
  27. Win a karaoke championship
  28. Get silly drunk with Mark Wahlberg
  29. Finish this list
  30. Poop without peeing
  31. Teleport
  32. Own an original Dolce & Gabanna design
  33. Raise a penguin and carry him around in a baby bjorn
  34. Kick Tyra Banks in the shin
  35. Get 25 comments on a blog post
  36. Be in the Guiness Book of World Records for "awesome"
  37. Play poker against Matt Damon and Ben Affleck
  38. Have a rap-off with Eminem
  39. Smooch on Adam Levine and then never return his calls
  40. Seriously, finish this list
  41. Date an Australian just to hear him talk
  42. Memorize The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe
  43. Slide down a rainbow
  44. Help Mama Kat get some blog followers
  45. Have a six pack (of bitch brew)...
  46. Be a magician's assistant
  47. Learn only dirty words in Italian
  48. Get a robot maid ala Rosie in The Jetsons
  49. Legally change my name to Carrie Bradshaw
  50. Grow five inches (vertically)

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, this is the best bucket list I've ever read. Pure awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #10, #24 &#25 will make it onto my list too - once I get round to making it. #35, let's work on that now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done my friend...I'm glad you could work your love for Katy Perry into this post. And also me. I'm glad you don't want to spit on me. Or...that you didn't write it.

    ReplyDelete