Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's a three for one... and you'll still feel ripped off...

I logged on today to write about Bachelor Pad... or ANTM... or the return of my one true love Vampire Diaries... but those will have to wait...

Ok, no they won't. We'll just truncate the shit out of it.

Bachelor Pad:

Everyone who wasn't in a couple was eliminated. So once again, the bullies win. I hate bullies.

The ONLY saving grace would be if the couples then had to eliminate eachother... and cause tears... and dramatic break-ups. But alas, the couples are now being eliminated together. It blows.

ANTM:

The new season began as they always do. The tall, skinny, ugly girls are called "high-fashion", the tall, skinny, pretty girls are called "commercial", Tyra shed her straight jacket long enough to break some already fragile anorexic hearts, and the J's were flamboyant. Let the drama commence.

The Vampire Diaries:

I don't even know what happens yet... The season premiere doesn't start for an hour and a half... but I'm so pissin' excited I can hardly contain myself.

My name is Jill. I'm 30. And I'm in love with a teenage vampire show. I am not ashamed.

...and this concludes my television reporting duties...

Now please move on to more important things... might I suggest my most recent post entitled "Because I just can't keep my mouth shut"

No comments:

Post a Comment