Friday, March 5, 2010

Slowly, yes, but surely all the same...

I'm so happy it's 5 Question Friday... you have no idea... I'm fresh out of clever topics lately... or even remotely riveting thoughts... So I thank Mama M for her consistency and reliability on Fridays, you are saving my blog's ass!

On to the goods...


1. What's your guilty pleasure?
The correct answer is Reality TV... and shoes... and brownies... and bubble baths... and celebrity gossip... If there is exists the possibility of combining any or all of them, buckle up!
 

2. What is your favorite TV series?
Booooooooo! Unfair question! I do not play favorites with my televised entertainment... I have much love to give... But here are a few...
*Non-Reality* 

ALIAS (RIP)
Felicity (RIP)
The Office
Flash Forward
Grey's Anatomy
Sex & The City (RIP)
Friday Night Lights
Brothers & Sisters
Gossip Girl
Vampire Diaries (yes, I'm that girl)
The O.C. (RIP)


*Reality*

The Bachelor
The Bachelorette
The Biggest Loser
American Idol
The Bad Girls Club
Top Chef
America's Next Top Model
Project Runway

To name a select few... 
PS- How do I have time to live?

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
Obvy... I speak fluent Pig Latin, elementary Sign Language, and broken high school French... I'm super worldly. 

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (breath)...

Bless your heart... like I even know...
 

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
I'm gonna give a shout out to Peanut Butter M&Ms... 

and furthermore, big ups to the fella who decided that chocolate and peanut butter in one delicious mouthful was the stuff of gods. Without you, my thighs would be virtually non-existent... So Holla Atcha Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment