Friday, February 26, 2010

If there weren't questions... there would be no answers...


You guessed it! It's 5QF! 
1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
You know I do! I have been studying the ancient art of karaoke for several years. I favor "the duet" as my go to warm-up, but once the pipes are warm there's no tellin' what'll happen...

Standards include Total Eclipse of the Heart, Love Will Keep Us Together, and These Boots Are Made For Walkin'... 
L.O.V.E. me some karaoke!

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
I'm from Seattle... The birthplace of the froo-froo, put-some-coffee-in-your-coffee, insanity. And I don't like the taste of coffee... I do like the taste of ooey-gooey sweetness though... You will understand shortly the necessity for the preface...

My coffee drink is a 16 oz. sugar-free white chocolate mocha breve with sugar-free raspberry syrup, no whip... ridiculous.

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
Englebert Humperdink, no question... Wait, that's taken? Damn it! 
Then, Jill Pitt... 
or Jill Beckham... 
or Jill That-Hot-Ass-Contestant-On-This-Season-Of-American-Idol


4. Were you ever bullied?
Hell yes I was bullied. There was a petition going around my elementary school that everyone signed promising not to be my friend... Effin' bullies SUCK!
They'll get theirs, though. (Throws head back while eyes turn red, chortling vindictively)

5. How often do you eat fast food?

As much and as often as I possibly can. I'm in training to become a contestant on The Biggest Loser... 


3 comments:

  1. My oh My Jill Ptt, but aren't your boobs huge! :)

    I can't seem to get Brad over his cheatin ways...I think I'd have my boots walk all over him....after a quick romp in the hay of course! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm....

    karoke? Not yet...but I do like "These Boots Are Made FOr Walking!"

    Coffee...nah. Hot chocolate yes.

    Name change...well if I was still single, I would probably change my last name. I could be like Phoebe and have my last name be "BananaHammock."

    Bullied? Yes. They suck! Never had a petition go around that I know of...but I did get called Casper the Ugly Ghost. Freakin' bullies!

    Fast food...more than I care to admit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ms. Sunshine. I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete