Friday, January 22, 2010

This post is worthless... enter at your own risk...



5QF, yo! I like to pretend I'm on Inside the Actor's Studio being asked these questions... And hundreds of theatre students are hanging on my every word... and laughing at my bad jokes... and constructing shrines to the wonder that is Jill in their untalented, non-famous imaginations... 


No, that's weird... I don't really do that...


But I do answer questions when asked, though sometimes just with more questions... So here's me to doing that...


Happy Friday! 
(and thanks to Mama M. for inspiring this post...)



1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?

Are there really people out there that answer "young and wealthy"? That seems a smidge like a self-fulfilling prophecy to me... I'm not a fan of dying at all... Can I be immortal? And then charge money for personal appearances? 

"Another year older? Spice up your party with The Girl Who Never Dies! Book her now at www.wowsheneverdies.net"

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?

  


What do you mean "take out the garbage"? Where would I take it? That ish is GOLD. I'm a hoarder, remember?





 


3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?


Yes... and there are monkeys... and my friends are always throwing parties for married mothers so I'm not invited to them... but most of the time I'm famous... so I don't care... except about the monkeys because that shit is terrifying...

4. Can you play a musical instrument?



Play? Yes. Play well? No. But I'll beat the hell out of a triangle... And I'm up to level Medium on Guitar Hero, so that counts...

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?

Offensive screen print t-shirts... The more cringe worthy the better... 



And trucker hats with pictures of the Jersey Shore cast on them... I feel Snooki would be my biggest seller, since she's not a hippo at all... 




2 comments:

  1. Haha. Oh, no (to those shirts and hats.) I must say though, I can name a theatre class, or two, where I would have preferred you as my professor. Laughter, sarcasm, and offense make every class more wonderful.

    ReplyDelete