Friday, January 15, 2010

I could answer questions about myself all day...

 

Five Question Friday... brought to me (and then you) by Mama M. 




1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
I'm sure I've forgotten the "worst"... but I definitely remember the absurd... 

  • Every pair of shoes and every item of clothing was taken from me, save one lack luster outfit, until I "learned some respect"
  • The keys to my truck were taken and hidden to keep me from leaving the house... so I walked to my boyfriend's 3 miles away

  • I was grounded from the TV in the livingroom... but not the TV in my bedroom...
  • I was grounded from before and after school activities, except for the before and after school activities that I was directly involved in... ummm, what?
Now that I'm an adult I don't know how my mother did it. I don't know how ANY parent does it. Raising a teenager sounds like a short trip to hell to me. And I was no Sunday stroll in the park. I had mad wack crazy 'tude. I'd like to go back and slap the shit out of me. But I got off easy, because my mom is a saint in human clothes...  

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am a "back the hell off until I get some coffee in me" person. All day, every day...

3.
Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?

That depends on how fast I'm driving and how much traffic there is...

NO, that's not true... Texting and driving is illegal and dangerous... I would never...

I do everything two-handed*... (wink, wink, giggle, wink)



*I don't even know what that means

4.
Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).


I belong to the STOP EFFING UP THIS COUNTRY party. If your head does NOT take up permanent residence in your ass, you may just get my vote...

5.
Are you a pet person?




You mean role-playing, right? Meow...


But really, yes. I like MY pets. Other people's pets can ride my damn nerves, with all the shedding and the smell... and the owners that treat them better than humans... have I said too much?

4 comments:

  1. Hahahha. Your answers are so ambiguous and yet entertaining. Loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always always LOVE reading your blog. Hilarious. And so me.

    I was THE WORST teenager ever. My poor mom. Maybe that's why she's CRAZY now. =)

    And I mean that with a little bit of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a sassy teen. I was sooo disrespectful of my mother. Talk about a saint in human clothes. How she restrained herself I will never know.

    Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously not a morning person. I'm hardly a person at all in the morning. More like a foggy, grumbling cloud of mush.

    ReplyDelete