Sunday, September 6, 2009

Speaking of Privilege...

To: Lola
Sent: 9/6/09
11:01am


I looked online to discover that they have canceled the show Privileged. I'm blaming the War in Afghanistan, the javalinas, and the guy who ripped out my wisdom teeth, so that my anger is not directed at the innocent.



To: Jill
Received: 9/6/09
11:03am

I know. I heard that a few weeks ago. I shall join u in ur anger. And add to the mix the person who invented 6 o'clock in the morning.



To: Lola
Sent: 9/6/09
11:04am



And the suburbs... Probably the same guy.



To: Jill
Received: 9/6/09
11:05am

No doubt. And the person who decided the name Maureen was an acceptable title.



To: Lola
Sent: 9/6/09
11:07am


LMAO. And that's saying something since the four gaping wounds in my grill throb with every chuckle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog via Mama's Losin It, thought I'd stop by and say hi!

    Oh...and don't feel bad. I have a theatre degree too and I don't even HAVE a job right now. So you're one up on me! ;)

    ReplyDelete